This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: ecgs-bug
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 21:19:34 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0zO5AH-000395C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> I have sent in a patch several times before. The lastest one is
> Please let me know it does generate correct code for you.
> I will include it in my egcs binaries for Linux.
And you never provided the information I needed to review the patch, thus it
did not get installed.
Instead I analyzed the problem myself and fixed it in the mainline tree.
Had you provided the information necessary to review the patch in a timely
manner the patch probably would have been included for egcs-1.1. But you
did not, so the bug exists in egcs-1.1.