This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATH for libstdc++ Makefile
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Subject: Re: PATH for libstdc++ Makefile
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at markmitchell dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:43:25 -0700
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com
- References: <199809220757.AAA31000@smtp.earthlink.net> <13831.31807.742987.953337@slsvhmt>
- Reply-to: mark at markmitchell dot com
>>>>> "Manfred" == Manfred Hollstein <email@example.com> writes:
Manfred> Though I'm not Jeff, but the patch doesn't work for
Manfred> multilib configurations. Are you actually sure there is
Manfred> a problem?
I'm pretty sure that I can tell the difference between a bootstrap
where the tests pass and one where they don't! However, I now get a
command-line like yours, so there was probably operator error of some
I'll withdraw the submission.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Mitchell Consulting http://www.markmitchell.com