This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
BUG : typo in arm.c patch
- To: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Subject: BUG : typo in arm.c patch
- From: grahams at rcp dot co dot uk
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:24:14 GMT
- CC: rearnsha at arm dot com
I think there is a typo in your lastest patch to arm.c
Sat Sep 19 07:33:36 1998 Richard Earnshaw (email@example.com)
* arm.c (add_constant): New parameter address_only, change
Set it non-zero if taking the address of an item in the pool.
(arm_reorg): Handle cases where we need the address of an item in
The new third parameter in the call to add_const() should be
rather than address_only.