This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: More support for C4x target
- To: Michael Hayes <m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>
- Subject: Re: More support for C4x target
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 12:12:22 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> > David miller pointed out the CVS conflict markers in config.sub. I
> > fixed up that little goof.
> > Don't you also need gcc/configure.in changes?
> Ooops, I cat'ed the wrong files together. You got the duds ;-)
> Right, this patch should bring us back to square 1.
Installed. That ought to get things working. Now we can iterate on
the various optimization issues :-)