This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs, warning patch for missing initializers in xsys-protos.h
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: egcs, warning patch for missing initializers in xsys-protos.h
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:44:46 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809161442.KAA20225@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> The following patch gets the last couple of warnings from
> gen-protos.c and removes 1350 warnings mainly of the form of missing
> initializers in the generated file xsys-protos.h.
> Okay to install?
> Tue Sep 15 14:07:45 1998 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gen-protos.c (parse_fn_proto): Cast argument of ISALNUM to
> `unsigned char'.
> (main): Mark parameter `argc' with ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED.
> When generating output, initialize missing struct member to zero.
Looks good. Thanks!