This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs 1.1a on DEC alpha OSF/3.2, problem with include files
- To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Subject: Re: egcs 1.1a on DEC alpha OSF/3.2, problem with include files
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:08:28 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> Agreed. Unless we're going to support include/g++ in addition to
> include/g++-2, which I'd prefer that we didn't.
> Ok to install?
[ ... ]
> for gcc/ChangeLog
> * cpplib.c: removed OLD_GPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR
> * cccp.c: ditto
> * Makefile.in (old_gxx_include_dir): removed
Looks fine to me.
If we later find that this causes problems for some reason, we'll
just have to back it out and put it at the end of the include path.