This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Egcs and Gnat
- To: Pierre Habraken <Pierre dot Habraken at ujf-grenoble dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Egcs and Gnat
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 16:54:38 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35FE812E.BD89428A@ujf-grenoble.fr>you write:
> I tried to build gnat 3.10p with egcs 1.1b after having applied the
> patch gcc/README.gnat, but the compilation fails at some point, late in
> the build process.
> Has someone already built successfully egcs 1.1 with gnat 3.10p ?
README.gnat need some slight revisions. One gent has posted patches
which allow gnat3.10p to work with egcs, but we've got copyright assignment
issues to deal with before we could include those patches in README.gnat.
However, if you browse the egcs-patches mail archive for August I'd
bet you could find those patches. They work and I've used them to
build gnat-3.10p with egcs.