This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 13 Sep 1998 12:31:08 +0100
- Cc: Kamil Iskra <kamil at dwd dot interkom dot pl>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jeff> This stuff is a problem on some 4.4bsd derived systems.
I've used systems where it caused problems, and I hope I've got it
right in the bits I wrote, but I wanted a decision on what to do about
it. I've checked in the patch to the trunk, not the release branch.