This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:00:26 -0600
- cc: Kamil Iskra <kamil at dwd dot interkom dot pl>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> >>>>> "Kamil" == Kamil Iskra <email@example.com> writes:
> Kamil> "else true;" statements are missing in Fortran Makefiles in two
> Kamil> places.
> Does this stop the installation working on your system? If so, which
> one? (We might want to apply the patch for the egcs 1.1.1 release if
> so.) Thanks.
This stuff is a problem on some 4.4bsd derived systems.