This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs mips patch
- To: Gavin Romig-Koch <gavin at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: egcs mips patch
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 11:17:49 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
* mips/abi64.h (LONG_MAX_SPEC): Don't set LONG_MAX for
mips1 or mips2 either.
This looks reasonable. This is presumably for someone who wants to get
o32 code from a port that defaults to the MIPS EABI. I think it would
be useful to add a check for !mabi=o32 also, in case someone uses that option.