This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dwarf2 eh for alpha, mark 2
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: dwarf2 eh for alpha, mark 2
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 09 Sep 1998 01:56:50 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980909012313.C18516@dot.cygnus.com>
Looks good. One problem: you changed the SP handling to set SP directly,
rather than adjusting it. I did it with an adjustment to accomodate
targets like SPARC64 where the SP register value is offset from the real
stack frame address.