This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fortran tests change
- To: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: fortran tests change
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 08 Sep 1998 23:04:51 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199809071327.JAA21235@melange.gnu.org>
>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Burley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Craig> Unless somebody else objects, sure; e.g. maybe there'll be a
Craig> problem "printing" a bunch of output during that particular
Craig> type of testing, but that's the only thing I can think of that
Craig> could be a problem.
I've checked it in anyway. If the output is a problem I'll pare it
Craig> Come to think of it, the `make check' could specifically check
Craig> for exit status 1, correct?
I guess so, but presumably it would break the build on (Mumit's?)
targets where it won't link/run if make insisted on the result.
I've left the libf2c/libU77 version intact for the time being.