This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fortran tests change
- To: d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: fortran tests change
- From: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:27:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Cc: burley at gnu dot org
> Craig> I like this!
>Does that mean check it in?
Unless somebody else objects, sure; e.g. maybe there'll be a problem
"printing" a bunch of output during that particular type of testing,
but that's the only thing I can think of that could be a problem.
>We should check that exit works, if someone can tell me how to do it
>in dejagnu. Or do you mean have libf2c's make check just do
> WRITE (6,*) 'You should see exit status 1'
> CALL EXIT(1)
If that's all that's really left to do, sure. Not really a u77-test.f
in that case, I guess.
Come to think of it, the `make check' could specifically check for
exit status 1, correct?
tq vm, (burley)