This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fortran tests change
- To: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: fortran tests change
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 07 Sep 1998 10:57:52 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199809062108.RAA19049@melange.gnu.org>
>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Burley <email@example.com> writes:
Craig> I like this!
Does that mean check it in?
Craig> Presumably for the mainline, not 1.1 branch, right?
Craig> Would it be useful to maintain a stripped-down original
Craig> version that does whatever the new version doesn't, which,
Craig> offhand, seems to be only CALL EXIT(1)?
We should check that exit works, if someone can tell me how to do it
in dejagnu. Or do you mean have libf2c's make check just do
WRITE (6,*) 'You should see exit status 1'