This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libg++/curses fix for OSR5 committed.
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at dgii dot com>
- Subject: Re: libg++/curses fix for OSR5 committed.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 14:35:45 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, korbb at datadesign dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980903114809.D14411@dgii.com>you write:
> > Should the curses.h problem be fixed by fixincludes?
> Jason> Yes. You could just copy the code out of fixinc.wrap.
> The following patch to fix this for OpenServer has now been committed.
> I've verified that this allows libg++ to build and pass a 'make check'.
> I haven't yet decided if this is broken on any of the UnixWare or UDK
> targets. If so, I'll fix them similarly.
I've never looked at the wrapper stuff. So take this with a grain of
> +# This fix has the regex modified from the from fixinc.wrap
> +# Avoid the definition of the bool type in the following files when using
> +# g++, since it's now an official type in the C++ language.
> +for file in term.h tinfo.h
Don't you also need to look at curses.h?
Any chance you could add this to the standard fixincludes script? This
problem occurs on quite a few systems.
Bruce, this is something we'll need the new fixinc stuff to do too.