This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: gavin at cygnus dot com (Gavin Romig-Koch)
- Subject: Re: __LONG_MAX__
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:27:20 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: meissner at cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com, egcs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> Well, it would be valid to use it in cpp conditionals, but it wouldn't
> necessarly have the same value inside and outside of cpp conditionals
> (which would not be "a good thing").
What's more, your definition makes the value unsigned.
It's supposed to be signed.