This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Upgrading to SGI's current STL?
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Upgrading to SGI's current STL?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 10:42:54 -0600
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com, Kevin Atkinson <kevina at clark dot net>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.4.02A.firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> > Here is the 1 (well 2 with the comment) line fix based on how SGI
> > fixed it in the latest release. The some bug appears to be in
> > rope::iterator::operator= however I have not tested it.
> At this point in time, after the 1.1 release, how about upgrading to
> the current STL from SGI?
I think this is an excellent idea.