This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Upgrading to SGI's current STL?
- To: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Upgrading to SGI's current STL?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:46:15 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: Kevin Atkinson <kevina at clark dot net>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> Here is the 1 (well 2 with the comment) line fix based on how SGI
> fixed it in the latest release. The some bug appears to be in
> rope::iterator::operator= however I have not tested it.
At this point in time, after the 1.1 release, how about upgrading to
the current STL from SGI?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology