This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 00:08:30 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <9808312159.AA43496@marc.watson.ibm.com>you write:
> Sigh. The multilib libraries in gcc subdirectory did not need
> NM_FOR_TARGET and that was not defined in gcc/Makefile.in but the
> top-level libraries do (when building _G_config.h). I have committed that
> change to the mainline sources and it will need to be included in a minor
> release if not this first release. Do we have a known bugs location yet?
I've installed this change on the release branch.