This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- To: d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk (Dave Love)
- Subject: Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:39:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: burley at gnu dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> >>>>> "Craig" == Craig Burley <email@example.com> writes:
> Craig> Dave, could you install this onto the 1.1 branch and mainline?
> I don't have the patch and won't be able to deal with it for a week or
> so. (The log entry doesn't make sense to me in isolation.) Can
You can take a look at Make-lang.in. Image you have a machine which
can run 1,000 processes at the same time, when I say "the same time", I
mean THE SAME TIME, you build egcs with -j 1000. Now, check when g77.o
will be compiled, if lang-f77 exists when it happens.
> someone else check it in?
I can check it in if noone else objects.
H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)