This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dllexport patch
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: dllexport patch
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 26 Jul 1998 23:36:33 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In message <199807240054.RAA28226@yorick.cygnus.com>you write:
>> MSVC++ allows dllexport/import to be applied to classes, to export or
>> import all of the members en masse. This patch adds this support to gcc,
>> and removes the old code for guessing if a vtable should be imported or
> The patch itself seems reasonable. Is this something we need for
Probably not. Should be harmless, though.
> And are there any issues for native windows port?
Shouldn't be; mingw.h includes cygwin32.h.