This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fortran frontend killed bootstrap (again)
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fortran frontend killed bootstrap (again)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:01:30 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>, Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
On Tue, 14 Jul 1998, Toon Moene wrote:
>> Currently /libf2c/Makefile incorrectly assumes that `make`
>> is GNU make resp. that on uses `make` to bootstrap egcs.
> Aaaah, that's why I don't see your problems over here ...
In case you are referring to my previous bug report at
I believe that these are two different issues.
However, I may have good news, for it seems that Dave's recent
changes have eliminated that previous problem of mine! :-)
I'm currently testing this extensively. -- More later,
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology