This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libf2c build changes for 1.1
- To: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: libf2c build changes for 1.1
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 01:24:16 -0600
- cc: d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807112237.SAA02471@melange.gnu.org>you write:
> Dave, IMO, your patch should definitely go in right away, especially
> in time for the upcoming snapshot (circa 1998-07-12), unless someone
> points out a big problem with it. Any minor problems should be found
> and flushed out ASAP as part of the current release process, so the
> sooner it goes in the better -- certainly don't wait for me to
> check it out this time!
Agreed. Let's get it in and deal with any problems ASAP. I'd like
to make the egcs-1.1 branch tomorrow or Monday.