This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH new test
- To: carlo at runaway dot xs4all dot nl
- Subject: Re: PATCH new test
- From: Martin von Loewis <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 00:04:09 +0200
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199807041439.QAA27608@jolan.ppro>
> Here's a new test, it triggers a bug that I found with my `libr' project.
IMHO, a patch that triggers a bug without providing a bug fix is a bug
report, so egcs-bugs seems as a more appropriate list for that test
case. Of course, for a bug report, things like compiler version, and
host system were missing.
In a regression test suite, the number of pending bugs should be
"small", where "small" shouldn't be "increasing every day".