This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 02 Jul 1998 14:23:51 +0100
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Jeff" == Jeffrey A Law <email@example.com> writes:
[apropos $realfile in install-info target]
Jeff> I believe it's redundant in both locations now.
I took that as leave to check in an edit removing it (and prepending
`-' to the command just in case it fails for some other reason, since
it's not vital it's run).