This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Build 8.2 failed make install
- From: Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 15:05:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Build 8.2 failed make install
- References: <CAP4CdVZMrbW8k0t35rcxNc08yxa3==L05znOBEmkmn+9vebpUg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/13/19 2:57 PM, Christer Solskogen wrote:
On 13.01.2019 07:44, jim Cruse wrote:
I got the 8.2 source and managed to run make without a failure, but
went to run make install and it failed,
I am assuming that the build completed because the make ended
how can I manually move gcc-8.2.0 to manually "install" the build
I was compiling on a raspberry pi 3b+ with gcc
I would suggest you paste the error as well...
Also I am curious what you are using for a toolchain. I have an ASUS
TinkerBoard which is somewhat faster than the raspberry pi and I
expected that a gcc bootstrap would have been fairly easy. Not so.
So I am curious what toolchain and what os are you using? Debian?