Re: GCC update increased the file size by 4x on PowerPC port

A complement to this. I was able to successfully execute my tests with 8.2
What it took was to remove all debug flags. Which lead me to another
question: how can GCC 8.2 generate SO MUCH extra information, when compared
to 6.3? The size difference I was having (stated on the original message)
is regarding the stuff created to debug. When loading this amount of
information into QeMU (I am loading each portion of my code on specific
memory regions) I was having a memory overlap, as debugging info was not
being take into account.

--
Felipe GM