Payroll Services and work permit quota for expat in Thailand

Dear Sir or Madam

3P PROFESSIONAL is a manpower outsourcing and payroll service in
Thailand, we are providing services to government agencies, banks,
hotel, hospital and leading international companies. The services
include social security, provident fund, personal tax, welfare and
quota work permit for expat.

We have good reputation in the ability to provide prompt service and
our flexibility to relocate employees throughout the country.

If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact
us supoj_ta@3pprofessional.com , for further information click
<http://www.3pprofessional.com/> www.3pprofessional.com
<http://www.3pprofessional.com/> ,
<http://www.facebook.com/3pprofessional>

Best regards,

3P PROFESSIONAL CO.,LTD

10/186 25th fl.,The Trendy Office Building, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Sukhumvit
Road, Klong Toey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 THAILAND, Tel +66(0)2 168
7688-92 Fax +66(0)2 168 7693 www.3pprofessional.com
<http://www.3pprofessional.com/> ,
<http://www.facebook.com/3pprofessional> www.facebook.com/3pprofessional