This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 8.1: Assembler error with lambda default argument
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Smith <paul at mad-scientist dot net>
- Cc: "gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 12:10:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 8.1: Assembler error with lambda default argument
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 May 2018 at 22:18, Paul Smith wrote:
> This worked fine with GCC 6.x and 7.x, but in 8.1 I get an error from
> the assembler (not compiler):
Please report a bug with a complete testcase.