This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gmp.h not found, even though sources are found


Hello,
  I know this thread title is similar to a previous one; however, my
situation is different.

  I'm using a build script from here:
https://github.com/vedderb/summon-arm-toolchain/ and when trying to
compile, I was getting errors about not finding pre-req headers.

  This isn't my first rodeo with gcc, so I went to the contrib folder
and ./download_prerequisites, which worked as expected.

  However, when trying to configure again, it failed on gmp.h. I tried
to specify --with-gmp, but that still didn't find it.

  This configuration command looks like:
  ./gcc-linaro-4.8-2013.07-1/configure --target=arm-none-eabi
--prefix=/home/ceneblock/sat --enable-multilib --enable-languages=c,c++
--with-newlib --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --disable-nls --disable-shared
--disable-threads --with-headers=newlib/libc/include --disable-libssp
--disable-libstdcxx-pch --disable-libmudflap --disable-libgomp
--disable-werror --with-system-zlib --disable-newlib-supplied-syscalls
--with-gmp=../gcc-linaro-4.8-2013.07-1/contrib/
--with-mpfr=../gcc-linaro-4.8-2013.07-1/contrib/
--with-mpc=../gcc-linaro-4.8-2013.07-1/contrib/

  If I do `ls ../gcc-linaro.../contrib` I see gmp-4.3.2 and withing that
directory: gmp-h.in

  I think tried to configure gmp then to produce gmp.h; however, I was
getting an assembler error (code was 32 bits, but assembler was 64).

  So, do you have any ideas on this? Should I download an older version
of gmp?

Regards,
Eric


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]