This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc fails to build since texinfo was upgraded to 5.0-1
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Hidouri Soufien <hidourisoufien at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:30:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: gcc fails to build since texinfo was upgraded to 5.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1394205166 dot 25599 dot 0 dot camel at localhost> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1403071632370 dot 3648 at laptop-mg dot saclay dot inria dot fr> <1394210678 dot 5315 dot 13 dot camel at localhost> <CAH6eHdSrY2QZzwnrs7mOTUwk-dL6qViWsVNSBu-2VxguN7OOnA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 7 March 2014 16:44, Hidouri Soufien wrote:
>> Did you try the obvious solution of installing an older texinfo?
> I tryed this !!
> But yum dont let me downgrade texinfo from 5.1 version to another older.
On the #gcc IRC channel Guillaume Quere said:
well my solution was to disable the documentation altogether as I
don't need it for a toolchain, I used this patch
http://patchwork.openwrt.org/patch/3605/ which disables it from the