This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gfortran confusing object file with source?
- From: Jeffrey Kelling <j dot kelling at hzdr dot de>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: gfortran confusing object file with source?
- References: <1536456 dot ICeGCczVbu at it08> <87iozxh6wb dot fsf at Niukka dot kon dot iki dot fi>
Hello.
> > gfortran -I../../src/low_level -I../../src/group_level
> > -I/home/kelling/checkout/want-2.4.0/plugins/netcdf/include -O3 -g -x
> > f95-cpp -input -D__GFORTRAN -D__STD_F95 -D__FFTW -D__MPI -D__PARA
> > -I../include -I../include -I.
> > -I/home/kelling/checkout/want-2.4.0/extlibs/iotk/include -I../libs
> > -I../wannier -I../transport -L../../src/group_level -L.
> > -L/home/kelling/checkout/want-2.4.0/plugins/netcdf/lib -o etsf_io
> > etsf_io.o -letsf_io_utils -letsf_io -lnetcdf
> Remove "-x f95-cpp-input".
Revoming the works. The argument is part of their $FCFLAGS variable. Which
means the error may be caused by the configure script generating Makefiles which
also pass $FCFLAGS when linking. Removing that argument from this variable
does also affect all compilation calls, but does not seems to produce any
problems. Does '-x none' mean something like auto-detect? I cannot find '-x'
in the manpage.
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Jeffrey Kelling