This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: `make` error: gmp.h: No such file or directory.
- From: zero modulo <zeromodulo at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:23:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: `make` error: gmp.h: No such file or directory.
- References: <CAA8xkY=O1hqcj-bZ6PsxyKDsPmCn3rGNfmTK+cBUr3UqUne5iQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM, zero modulo <zeromodulo@gmail.com> wrote:
> $ LDFLAGS="-L/sandbox/builds/lib" CPPFLAGS="-I/sandbox/builds/include"
> ./configure --prefix=$PREFIX
> [...]
>
> $ make
> ../.././gcc/double-int.h:24:17: fatal error: gmp.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> make[3]: *** [c-lang.o] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory
> `/sandbox/sources/gcc-4.7.2/host-i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc'
> make[2]: *** [all-stage1-gcc] Error 2
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/sandbox/sources/gcc-4.7.2'
> make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/sandbox/sources/gcc-4.7.2'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> $ ls /sandbox/builds/include/gmp.h
> /sandbox/builds/include/gmp.h
I haven't quite exactly figured out what was wrong in this case, but I
decided to use GCC that came with my system. Thanks anyway.