[ARM] Incorrect multilib path

Hi,

I am trying to build ARM multilibs for a bare-metal toolchain.
Toolchain getting built successfully.

But when I try to build an application for '-arm -big-endian' target,
linker by default picks up CRT files and Libraries from Little endian
multilib path.

What could have been going wrong?
Where should I be looking for the problem?

If I compile for '-thumb big-endian' target, linker picks up the
correct CRT files and Libraries.

Additional Info:
==============
Toolchain sources:
binutils-2.23.1?
gcc-4.7.2?
newlib-2.0.0

I am passing configuration options "--enable-interwork --enable-multilib"
?to all GCC, Binutils and Newlib during toolchain building.

Please find attached, my gcc/config/t-elf-arm file and compiler
error dump for reference.

Regards
Jayant