From: Mailaripillai, Kannan Jeganathan
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 1:02 AM
To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'
Subject: building libstdc++ standalone

Hi,

I want to build libstdc++ separately (i.e without building toplevel gccsrcdir).
Please let me know whether it is possible to do so? In the configure page of
libstc++ there is a mention that I need to do start with the configure of the
entire gccsrcdir and issue make. But this will start making the entire tool
chain. I just want to fire the build of libstdc++. Any suggestions?

For the build I am using 4.6.3 GCC compiler installed in ia64 hp-ux system.

Regards,
Kannan