This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.6.3 build error: go (gccgo) does not seem to see configure
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Michael Shell <list1 at michaelshell dot org>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:09:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: 4.6.3 build error: go (gccgo) does not seem to see configure
- References: <20120320223614.6d80e274@X>
Michael Shell <list1@michaelshell.org> writes:
> g++ -c -I ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go -I ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend -I. -Igo -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../include -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libcpp/include -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libdecnumber/bid -I../libdecnumber -fomit-frame-pointer -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -DHAVE_CONFIG_H ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/dataflow.cc -o go/dataflow.o
> In file included from ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/dataflow.cc:7:
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/go-system.h:118:3: error: #error "requires hash table type"
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/system.h:462: error: declaration of C function 'const char* strsignal(int)' conflicts with
> /usr/include/string.h:359: error: previous declaration 'char* strsignal(int)' here
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/gogo.h:640: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'Unordered_map_hash' with no type
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/gogo.h:640: error: expected ';' before 'Map_descriptors'
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/gogo.h:644: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'Unordered_map_hash' with no type
> ../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/go/gofrontend/gogo.h:644: error: expected ';' before 'Type_descriptor_decls'
> .
> .
>
>
> It seems that gccgo does not see that I HAVE_STRSIGNAL and
> HAVE_TR1_UNORDERED_MAP and HAVE_EXT_HASH_MAP although my
> gcc-build/gcc/config.log:
I don't know what is going wrong here. I recommend running the failing
command yourself, adding the -H option, and see where auto-host.h is
coming from. Perhaps the compilation is somehow picking up the wrong
auto-host.h.
Ian