This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 20/03/12 16:45, Ian Lance Taylor wrote: [...] > I can recreate this problem with gcc 4.6, but not with gcc 4.7. > > I think it's a bug in gcc 4.6 that was fixed by this patch: > > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2011-03/msg01664.html Do you know if there are any workarounds? Installing 4.7 isn't an option for us, unfortunately. (Do I get the impression nobody actually uses -mabi=ms much?) -- ââââ ïïïïïïïïïïïïïï âââââ http://www.cowlark.com âââââ â â "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by â stupidity." --- Nick Diamos (Hanlon's Razor)
Attachment:
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |