This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Trouble with building multilib GCC (MinGW)


2012/3/17 niXman <i.nixman@gmail.com>:
> 2012/3/17 niXman <i.nixman@gmail.com>:
>> 2012/3/17 niXman <i.nixman@gmail.com>:
>>> 2012/3/17 Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:
>>>> niXman <i.nixman@gmail.com> writes:
>>>>
>>>>>> I assume you can run the failing command yourself and see the failure.
>>>>>> Can you run that command with -v and send us the complete output?
>>>>>
>>>>> Which one command? That which is in the fourth line
>>>>> (http://pastebin.com/KiGHVgVQ) ?
>>>>
>>>> The command that fails. ÂWhich I think is the one you are referring to.
>>>
>>> command: http://pastebin.com/gHbUt2Un
>>> output: http://pastebin.com/X4C9Z9bX
>>>
>>> if I replace lib with lib64 - linking is successfully.
>>> I'm confused... %)
>>
>> Ooops..
>> output with '-v' option: http://pastebin.com/pmhqRfLp
>
> and output of original command(without replacement lib with lib64):
> http://pastebin.com/65MfXcqr
>

Ping, Ian?

-- 
Regards,
 niXman


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]