This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: gcc-ar/gcc-nm/gcc-ranlib what this?


2012/3/7 Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>:
> On 7 March 2012 17:41, niXman wrote:
>> Ping?
>
> What are you pinging? ÂIf you don't quote the email (and it's so long
> ago the archives don't link to it,
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2012-03/msg00083.html) then if noone
> replied last time it's unlikely they will remember the contents of
> your email.

I didn`t know that.

> Hello list!
>
> I try to build gcc from trunk sources for windows OS (MinGW), and
> found gcc-ar/gcc-nm/gcc-ranlib programs in the bin directory.
>
> Two weeks ago when I've been building gcc(mingw) these programs was
> called: ar/nm/ranlib. I'm confused with the theirs size: 33 806 bytes.
> When I start them I get error: "sorry - this program has been built
> without plugin support"
> Tell me, will these programs been called like this further? And why do
> I get this error message?

Thanks.


-- 
Regards,
 niXman


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]