This is the mail archive of the
gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Fw: help on a compiling on linux machine
- From: Thomas Bodine <bo_dance at yahoo dot com>
- To: "gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:40:23 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Fw: help on a compiling on linux machine
- References: <33415964.post@talk.nabble.com> <1330540246.72638.YahooMailNeo@web110710.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
- Reply-to: Thomas Bodine <tom at tommythegeek dot com>
Probably a quick and dirty way to answer this question is to simply type
grep -r RUSAGE_SELF /usr/include/*
Then include what ever is found to define RUSAGE_SELF
in the offending file.
in my case on Suse it would be
???? #include <bits/resource.h>
This is GCC 4.2.4
#-------------------------------------------------------
# Thomas Bodine, http://www.tommythegeek.com
# Dancing to the music life has given me.
# Skipper S/V Frimi WWP 19 #1029
________________________________
From: yuwb <yuwb_personal@yahoo.com>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:06 PM
Subject: help on a compiling on linux machine
I am compiling a code named? http://old.nabble.com/file/p33415964/timers.c
timers.c? out of the metis package, it includes a header file
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33415964/GKlib.h GKlib.h .? On PC windows 7, I
have no problem compiling it. However, on linux, I am getting the following
error message:
timers.c: In function gk_CPUSeconds:
timers.c:45:19: error: storage size of r isn't known
timers.c:47:15: error: RUSAGE_SELF undeclared (first use in this function)
I am using gcc version 4.7.0 20110416 (experimental). Please help me figure
out what is wrong?
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/help-on-a-compiling-on-linux-machine-tp33415964p33415964.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.