This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Building GCC with the -g option


On Feb 12, 2012, at 10:59 AM, xunxun wrote:

> ä 2012/2/12 23:48, Amittai Aviram åé:
>> GDB says "No source file named omp-low.c."  I also tried entering the whole absolute path instead of just the file name and got the same result. :-(  All this was both before and after rebuilding with
> 
> Try to add the file path :
> break /usr/gcc/libgomp/omp-low.c:2624

That is what I did--as I said, "I also tried entering the whole absolute path instead of just the file name."  BTW, note that omp-low.c is not in libgomp, it's in [GCC_ROOT]/gcc , where [GCC_ROOT] is the root directory of the gcc source tree.

Amittai

Amittai Aviram
PhD Student in Computer Science
Yale University
646 483 2639
amittai.aviram@yale.edu
http://www.amittai.com


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]