This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

RE: help needed for builing gcc tool-chain



-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Wakely [mailto:jwakely.gcc@gmail.com] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:25 PM
To: Prashant Batra (prbatra)
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: help needed for builing gcc tool-chain

Are you sure you need to do all this, rather than just installing the
32-bit development libs?
e.g.

yum install glibc-devel.i386
[Prashant] Thanks Jonathan, I need to do this for two reasons:
1) I don't have the internet connectivity to the build machine
2) I may want to take along the tool-chain and use it to build on other
systems as well.



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]