This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Cross compiling for the 1750A


On 02/08/2012 11:31 PM, ~Stack~ wrote:
> Thanks again for your help. I am still running into difficulties but I
> am learning a lot by digging into this old code. My co-workers are also
> making some progress with the help of Oliver Kellogg (who wrote a good
> chunk of this back in the 90's). We are still not there, but I feel we
> are slowly getting there.
> 
> I am sure that I will post back soon as we are still struggling with this.

Excellent.  It's really, really important that you document as
much of this as you possibly can.

Andrew.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]