This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

No OpenMP stubs?


Hello.

I'm trying to compile an OpenMP program with OpenMP disabled. What I want is for OpenMP pragmas to be ignored, and for OpenMP functions to be replaced with trivial implementations (e.g. omp_get_max_threads would always return 1). But it seems there's no way to do that. GCC has no problem ignoring the pragmas of course, but the only implementation for the functions seems to be the full-featured one in libgomp. If I don't link it in, I get undefined references.

So, is there any way to disable OpenMP if you're using OpenMP functions?

Thanks,
Roman.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]