This is the mail archive of the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: long long size compute failure during make of gcc-4.6.1 on OS X 10.7 Lion


Bruce Hoglund <bhoglund@mac.com> writes:

> However, looking at the top, I noticed autoconfig 2.64 being used, while my 'which autoconf' says I'm using version 2.68 in /opt/local/bin/autoconf, and there is a version 2.61 in /usr/bin/autoconf. So where is the autoconf 2.64 from the config.og coming from?

autoconf is run by a gcc developer.  It is not run when compiling gcc.
This is not an issue.

> I can send the whole config.log if that will help, but here's the bottom-most bits of it:

This is probably the wrong config.log file.  You need the one in the
directory in which configure is being run.  In this case,
gcc/config.log.

In general, the bottommost parts of config.log are not helpful.  You
need to look for the failing test.

Ian


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]