This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How can patch a bug
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: esmaeil mirzaee <esmaeil dot debian at gmail dot com>
- Cc: kernelnewbies <kernelnewbies at kernelnewbies dot org>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:56:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: How can patch a bug
- References: <CAOwGe_zBR+FKFWE64eM8tEZLypORQuvv8LcPFhjV8DrRRTrkmg@mail.gmail.com>
esmaeil mirzaee <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I try to install gcc-3.4.6 I've search the Internet(Thank you google).
> I found it was a bug and a best man did a patch and now I want to run
> that patch to resolved the problem.
Run the patch program.