Installing and Using GCC Fortran with Windows 7

Dear Sir or Madam,

my Dad started programming in the early 80's with Fortran and will no return to it after getting retiered.
So just 4 fun.

He is using a standart Pc with Windows 7 on it.
My question now is: What do i have to wodnload exactly and wich gui can i use 4 it? Is there an open soure sollution?

I am sorry 4 my bad english but i am trying my best.

I'm looking forward to hearing from u.

Thanks.
Nikolaus Haberer

-- Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/