This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unconventional Class Assignment Behavior ?
- From: Jason White <whitewaterssoftwareinfo at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:02:20 -0400
- Subject: Unconventional Class Assignment Behavior ?
Hello, recently I have been experiencing difficulties on class
assignment (see program
below). I cannot compile the program below* which seems odd to me
since the code
is perfectly valid. Any advice on fixing this would be appreciated.
error: request for member ‘load’ in ‘engine1’, which is of non-class
* main.c: http://pastebin.com/fa5KsbT1
game_engine.c: not posted