This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Crashing in 32-bit but works on 64-bit
- From: Mitesh Thakkar <mail dot mthakkar at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:09:14 +0530
- Subject: Crashing in 32-bit but works on 64-bit
- References: <CAN0hm9=JTPRXz4Gub_Oa5uGGq=jCvVOGq7DRP6mBX2CK9ys40Q@mail.gmail.com>
I have developed one custom application in C.
It is running fine in CentOS 5.6 64-bit, but it is crashing in CentOS
I am not finding any reason/conclusion for it.
Can anyone help me for it.