Re: CFLAGS for the target libgcc and so on when building a cross-compiler

Hi,

I'll be interested in seeing the replies to this. I've actually wanted
to do the opposite. Get rid of -g so the install isn't in the terra
byte range.

The install guide lists some env vars to set on the build command line
to modify flags. Be sure to check the guide for the particular version
you are building.

I attached a shell script that I have used to configure 4.3.5. I don't
know how well it ... did what I wanted. But it has some other env vars
to play with.

kevin